Thursday, May 26, 2011

CD Review: Amazing Grace: Celtic Hymns and Blessings

2 comments
 
I received a copy of this CD free of charge from Discovery House for the purpose of review.

I really love Celtic music so when the opportunity came around to review this item I was excited. This CD went beyond meeting its expectation as well. I loved this CD. I can see myself listening to it over and over again. Another bonus is that it had two of my favorite hymns on it. The voices were heavenly. The music was beautiful. It was a great CD. Even my children loved this one. I really recommend it. It had a mixture of upbeat and slower songs, beautiful voices and instrumental. All which drew my heart to worship. And isn't that the point of a good Christian CD? The point is to draw us into worship. This one did that.

To get a copy of this CD from Amazon.com go here.

Here is a bonus - Go to our ministry page on Facebook and like it and leave a comment of what your favorite hymn is. When you do this you will get an additional entry for each action you take into the contest we are holding for a free $10 gift card from Starbucks and a $15 dollar gift card from Lifeway plus a free copy of my  Bible study Abundant Grace. Full contest details here.

2 comments:

Becky said...

I already like you on fb =) Does the comment go here or there? My favorite hymn is 'I Need Thee Every Hour'

Philip Verghese 'Ariel' said...

Hi Thanks a lot for this great information. Mine is Amazing Grace...
Love and prayer
Best
Phil

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff