Thursday, May 12, 2011

Book Review: ishine NLT tween Bible

0 comments
 

I received a copy of both of these Bibles from Tyndale at no charge for the purpose of review.

I really loved these Bibles for tweens. They are cute or cool (if you are looking at the boys one). They are something that my girls love carrying and looking through. There are pictures in places among the pages with some tween related questions and answers about Christian life. I really like their look and so do my tweens. Along with the questions and answers there is a place where you can view a video online with more information. Something that would appeal to this technology driven generation.

In the very front pages there are topics about various things relating to tweens. There are Scripture references to help them find more on those topics like anger, getting along with siblings, why am I here, and etc. I am really excited to have these great products for my tweens. I know you would enjoy them as well. Another point is that even though the blue one is directed to boys it can be used by boy or girl. They are not gender specific. However, I know a boy would not want the pink one. :)

To get a copy of one of these from Amazon go here.iShine Bible NLT (Bible Nltse)

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff