Sunday, October 31, 2010

Book Review - Voices of the True Woman Movement

0 comments
 
It has been awhile since I have posted about a chapter in this book. However, God's timing is always perfect! I can truly attest to that. This chapter is one that I really needed at the moment. I again am suffering with health afflictions. This chapter was by Joni Eareckson Tada. She is an amazing woman who is a quadriplegic yet in all her suffering she is faithful to God.

In this chapter Joni addresses being faithful to God and through suffering is where He chisels the bad spots off of us making us shine more and more like His Son. This chapter has been the best so far. I may reread it a few times to just let it soak in. Suffering is where we truly learn and grow. It helps expose what is in us and make us like Jesus. We are continually being refined in various ways. These health struggle for me however have been hard and easy for me to lose focus on what the big picture is accomplishing. Oh I praise our great God who will not leave us the same. He is so good to us. He is the Master artist and knows how to best mold and shape us.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff