Saturday, October 16, 2010

Book Review - City on our Knees by Toby Mac

0 comments
 
I received a copy of this book free of charge from the publisher for the purpose of review.

Not only did I love the music CD by Toby Mac titled City on our Knees, but now I also loved the book. This book is packed with stories of people who overcame barriers and crossed lines for the sake of Christ. I think it is a good read for any Christian because we get courage and encouraged from stories of other believers overcoming obstacles of different kinds.

It stirred something in my heart to hear these stories. They are stories of just ordinary people who God used to do amazing things. Some we may never hear of until this book. Others books or movies have been made about. Either way we are all human and ordinary and all have a place that God wants to use us all for different accomplishing purposes for His kingdom.

It was a privilege to read all of these stories in this book. If you are looking for a good dose of encouragement then I recommend you read this. But beware, I think it will stir your heart too. Where is it that God wants to use you to make a difference for His kingdom?

To get a copy of this book from Amazon.com go here City on Our Knees or click on the link above.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff