Monday, March 22, 2010

Words Not So Encouraging

2 comments
 
Today I got a comment regarding this old post - A Letter to Satan inspired by Believing God

It came from someone who has a private blog and all I got was their first name Crystal. The comment read this way:

"How sad. This truely brings me to tears. So many lost souls who are blind.........As the tears roll down my face I know that you will never truly understand. Blind faith can never set you free. I love the TRUE father and creator."

So to this I say I guess I feel the same about you. I am sorry that you do not know the true Father. I have found true freedom as a gift from Him. I am lifting prayers that He will make Himself known to you. He loves you deeply. Jesus is the Way, Truth, and Life - the only way to the Father is through Him. May He draw you to Himself today. If you would like to talk about it please email me.

2 comments:

Moore Of Us said...

Angela, I am confused by her comment. What does she mean by Blind Faith will never truly set you free? What is different about her belief of the TRUE Father and Creator verses yours (ours)? I loved your post The Letter to Satan. I have read the book Believing God along time ago. It really shook up my faith and grounded me in truly believing Him. I would love to hear your reply to my questions. Just a little puzzled right now. Melora

God's girl said...

Hey Melora. I don't get the comment either. I really don't. So I am just as puzzled as you. HA! I would really like to talk to her. Praying for her now.
Love ya!!
Ang

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff