Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Gospels Continued

0 comments
 
I am continuing on my journey of studying the gospels. Each has its own unique voice. I love how the Holy Spirit does that in His inspirations. I have read through Matthew, Mark, and John. I am now in Luke. I am feeling closer to Jesus. I like to imagine myself there with Him. I wonder what my thoughts and attitudes would have been if I were there. Would I believe? Would I just follow Him because He was a celebrity? Would I follow Him for what He could do for me? Would I leave when it got too hard?

I ponder these things. I suppose it would be much the same as it is today. I am following Him yet I cannot see Him. I follow by faith alone yet I know He lives and is very real to me. Maybe not how it was then when they could see Him with their eyes but He is real all the same. I am blessed to have His Spirit live in me to lead and guide me. It is an amazing thing.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff