Friday, July 25, 2008

Prayer Initiative

2 comments
 
I just wanted to throw this out there to see what interest there may be. My husband and I are thinking about getting a server that would host up to 50 people where we could talk to one another. All we would need to do is download the software and use a headset attached to the computer.

I thought this would be a great idea. We could use it for our studies so we could discuss the stuff we are learning live. We could have a prayer night where we pray together which I would love to start once a month. So many possibilities.

So my question is are you interested???

2 comments:

Kay Martin said...

I would welcome such an opportunity. Great thoughts.

mariel said...

this sounds like it has great potential!

by the way...I tagged you over at my place, friend! No pressure, but if you have time I'd love to read your responses!!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff