Monday, July 7, 2008

Marriage Monday-A Tribute To My Man.

14 comments
 
A teenage bride she was to be, to a husband but who was he?
Too young to married, Yet God He did carry
us to true love, the kind that fits like a hand and glove
I love this gift God uses to sift the ugly things out of me
and the ones out of he, we were meant to be
though through a rough start God knew what He was doing
as we learned to follow His heart.
Thirteen years later we have come this far
What an adventure and we didn't even need a car.
My hubbie, my man, my best friend you have
indeed become my shooting star.
Wishes come true and they did the day we said I do.
Thanks for sticking to me like glue a task we did not have to do.
Yet we made a decision to stick it through
even when we did not really know what to do.
God has blessed especially when we made Him center
I would not change a thing. Thank you my sweet man
for everything. I thank God He gave you to me as the perfect
gift.
With all my love,
~Your adoring wife.

The topic is open this month. To see what others are saying go here.

14 comments:

Cheri said...

What a beautiful post!

Anonymous said...

ahh sweet! :)

Tara @ Feels Like Home said...

What a beautiful poem!

Peculiar said...

How precious and honest is this poem!! I love it. You sound like a now-seasoned and adoring wife, and he sounds like definitely THE MAN God had just for you. May the rest of your lives together be blessed. I enjoyed reading this.

Susan said...

Ahhhh, how touching!!

I enjoyed this today♥

Blessings~

Susannah said...

Angela, this is fantastic! What a amazing poem and tribute to your handsome man. I especially like this line: "...you have indeed become my shooting star."

Fabulous creativity, and thanks for participating in Marriage Monday today. Hugs!

Toia said...

Great poem.

It's very sweet and loving.

Anonymous said...

This was so very beautiful! And thanks for commenting on my Marriage Monday!

Anonymous said...

That's beautiful!

Christina said...

What a pretty poem. I am so happy that God picked such a wonderful man for you. You are blessed.

mariel said...

beautiful! Praise the lord for good men!

Jan Parrish said...

I love seeing how God works is marriages when we keep him first. What a blessing. Thanks for sharing.

Lori said...

That was sooooo sweet.

Diana Simpson said...

i love you girl! that is so sweet. we go good godly men.. how blessed are we?

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff