Saturday, October 13, 2007

Podcast

7 comments
 

Kara at Mommy dot com and I are starting a new podcast where we will be studying books of the Bible together. Our first book will be James. We are preparing devotional guides that will be available to accompany our podcast series. If you are interested in receiving this please let me know.

Our hearts are to help prepare the bride of Christ to be ready and help others to be refreshed by understanding the Word of God. We started doing this about a year ago now and only did one test podcast with eight children in the house. That is what you find on our ministry page, Refresh My Soul. Please stay tuned for our scheduled launch date of Monday, October 22nd.

Please pray for us as we take on this new venture. We are very excited to do this and will be humbled by anyone who will come alongside us on this new journey.

7 comments:

Cheri said...

I definately want to be added to your list for this resource. I'm sure it's going to be great!

ocean mommy said...

You know that I'm there girls!!

Love you both and anticipate an awesome study.

steph.

Susan Skitt said...

Wonderful! God bless in your outreach!

Faith said...

How exciting!! I would love to be on your list as well.

Little Steps Of Faith said...

How funny, I thought of making the " Sister Freaks" study podcast lol.

Count me in:)

Be Blessed:)

Angie

Diana Simpson said...

i can't wait!!!!!!!

Meg said...

Hi Angela. How do podcasts work? I am interested. Let me know! Meg

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff