Thursday, October 4, 2007

Interesting Meme

4 comments
 
Cheri at Just Another Day in Paradise tagged me with this meme.

What was I doing 10 years ago:
I was absorbing the culture shock from relocating myself from the north to the south. Coke just doesn't mean the specific item anymore-it means any beverage. The word pop now means father. The word you guys is Y'all or Y'uns.


What was I doing 5 years ago:
I had one baby with another shortly on the way. I was very ill with Lyme disease. Didn't know if I would make it through.

What was I doing 1 year ago:
Healthy again. Loving being a mom and wife. Writer and teacher.

What I did yesterday:
Well....Check out yesterday's post about playground Mayhem. Also, we had school and I got to serve those middle schoolers again with Awana. They just bless my heart.

5 snacks that I love:
Starbucks Cafe Mocha, Chocolate, and I am drawing a blank here about the rest.

If I won 100 million what are 5 things I'd do:
Wow-I would give some away to many worthy ministries, invest some, Pay off our house and car, Buy my family some things they have always wanted (That corvette for my dad), and take a teaching cruise with Precept Ministries.

5 locations I'd love to visit:
Israel, Africa, Ukraine, Hawaii, and Alaska

5 bad habits that I have:
I am intense sometimes, get into your business and try to be your holy spirit, unhealthy eating, running on my sentences, and taking too long making decisions

5 things I like to do
Read, Write, Hang out with close friends, Study my Bible, and Observe nature

5 TV shows I like to watch:
So you think you can dance (I was a former competitive dancer),American Idol, Wife Swap and Super Nanny (I know but I love to watch shows like this because of the psychological and sociological issues), and Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

5 things I hate to do:
Clean, hear whining, smell smoke, discipline my children, and be in unhealthy situations.

5 biggest joys at the moment:
Jesus, Tony, Kaitlyn, Hannah, and life.

Okay this was pretty long. I would love to see others do this to get to know them better. So if you chose to do it you are tagged.

4 comments:

Cheri said...

Thanks for doing this- it was great reading all your answers. How scary with the Lyme disease- so glad you're better!

Kathy said...

That was fun to read! Feel like I know you better already. :-)

Tam said...

Hey Angela, thanks for stopping by today. i really hope you do offer your thoughts on the spirit and soul. I'd love your input!

This meme was super fun to read. I think I'll do it next week too!

Faith said...

I love WifeSwap and SuperNanny for the same reasons! :)

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff