Friday, October 12, 2007

Another Meme

1 comments
 
Okay Angie at LSOF and Stephanie at Notes from the Soul tagged me with this meme. So here are the answers.

4 jobs I have had:
1. Credit Card CSR
2. Credit Card Fraud Representative
3. Call Center Supervisor
4. Social Worker

4 movies I can watch over and over:
1. Princess Diaries
2. Princess Diaries 2
3. Barbie and the 12 Dancing Princesses (because I have no choice living with two girls)
4. High School Musical

4 TV shows I love to watch:
1. So You Think You Can Dance
2. Reba
3. American Idol
4. Fresh Prince of Bel Air

4 places I have vacationed:
1. France
2. Florida
3. Barbados
4. St. Thomas

4 favorite dishes:
1. Turkey and Mashed Potatoes
2. Tacos
3. Cracker Barrel Roast Beef and Mashed Potatoes
4. I know this is not a "dish" but anything chocolate

4 websites I visit daily:
1. Blogs
2. www.refreshmysoul.com
3. www.biblegateway.com
4. Depends on if I need to bank, order a movie, or shop

4 places I would rather be:
1. Beach
2. Starbucks
3. Israel
4. Africa

4 siestas I am tagging:
1. Cheri (Just Another Day in Paradise)
2. Kate (Small Scribbles)
3. Kathy (Sumballo)
4. Kathy (Legacy)

1 comment:

Kate said...

Goodness Angela,

You have given me some things to post about in the next week or so haven't you? Thanks for this and the award above. You're sweet!

Kate

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff