Monday, October 22, 2007

Podcast Delay

6 comments
 

Hey all. I am sorry to announce that the podcast to be out today has been put on hold. I will let you all know when it will be available. We need some real wisdom from God about how to proceed on this. He will show us and at that point we will move ahead. Until then thanks for your patience and please do lift a prayer.

Please pray too for another friend of mine who is in Japan for an extended period.

Also some friends of ours in Ukraine who are about to deliver a baby.

Continue to pray for my other friend overseas on bed rest about to deliver soon.

My weekly devotional is out too at Refresh My Soul Ministries if you want to check it out.

Blessings and love,
Angela
-Stay tuned for my 100th post! :)

6 comments:

Cheri said...

Looking forward to post #100!

LAUREN at Faith Fuel said...

Please stop by my blog- I've awarded you the Mathetes award for excellence in discipleship! Blessings!

Susannah said...

How do you do a podcast? I'm interested in this technology. I look forward to your "Go" when the time is right. :~)

Wow, your devotional this week is right to the point! Amen.

Keep us posted on your friends in need. (Lots of babies on the way.) Prayers offered.

Hugs, e-Mom

Susan Skitt said...

Praying my friend...

I've been quite busy with a new venture too. My husband, a bass player, (a hobby - his regular job is with computers), has kidnapped me to play in his friend's praise band which is due to play at its first coffee house this weekend. Please pray for my fingers on the keyboard. I play at church all the time, but this is different...

Looking forward to that 100th. I'll be posting my belated 100th soon - LOL!

And I'll be posting my Mathetes later this week... (smile) Thanks again.

With much love,
Susan

Meg said...

Looking forward to the podcast! Praying for you and your friends. Meg

inspired said...

tuned in ;]

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff