Saturday, December 29, 2012

Audio Book Review: Les Miserables

0 comments
 
I received a copy of this product from Tyndale publishers at no charge for the purpose of an honest review.

This particular radio drama is magnificent. It was very well done and grabbed the attention continually of my entire family. This is a rare thing indeed! I have only seen this production done once on the stage and it was a long while ago so I did not remember the entire story or appreciate it as I did this time around.

It is important to note that this product is only a dramatic production and includes none of the choral song performances from the original production.

In order for this product to receive the attention of my family that consists of a three year old boy, Two Attention Deficit people (my nine year old girl and my husband), and eleven year old daughter and myself it had to be engaging and interesting. It fulfilled that requirement well! My children were saddened when we had to stop the story. They kept asking for us to play it again. They absolutely loved this.

It was probably the best product that I have had to review this year that would benefit the entire family. The acting and sound effects were very professional and realistic. All around this is an excellent product. I highly recommend it for the family.

Les Mis is an incredible story about God's grace and redemption. It covers topics like love and forgiveness, bitterness and hatred. The storyline is beautiful and a great one that can stem great Biblical conversations.

You can get a copy at Amazon here. It is well worth it. For $15.00 you get 3 hours of great audio drama. We were able to listen as we drove to Gatlinburg, TN. It made it a very enjoyable drive.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff