Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Book Review: I Exalt You, O God by Jerry Bridges

0 comments
 
I received a copy of this ebook free of charge from the publisher for the purpose of review.

I love Jerry Bridges. I have loved everything I have read by him. This book again was not a disappointment. Bridges has a way of writing that God uses to make your heart burst out in spontaneous worship. When we have our eyes on Jesus we do grow in Him just pondering His great majesty and love for us. This book helps you process through this using certain passages from the Bible.

This is a 31 day devotional book. It is biblically sound and filled with God's word. It is a book that I highly recommend if you are wanting to grow closer to the Lord a little day by day. It is a great devotional for anyone. Especially if you want to grow in awe and worship of the Lord.

To get a copy of this book from Amazon go here.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff