Monday, February 21, 2011

Book Review - Defiant Joy by Kevin Belmonte

0 comments
 
I received a copy of this book free of charge from the publisher for the purpose of review.

I really do not like writing negative reviews. This one is painful like the others. I am a lover of history and enjoy reading up on people from our past. This book however was written in a very dry way. It was a discipline for me to even pick it up to read. It was one I just could not get into.

The information is good. It is full of all you need to know about G.K. Chesterton's life. There seemed to be nothing lacking in this way. It was just the format and the dryness of the read that was difficult.

To get a copy of this book from Amazon go here.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff