Monday, February 21, 2011

Bible Memory Work - I Will Survive

1 comments
 
I am so far behind in this memory work I am doing from the book of Philippians. However, I am not giving up. Life just happens sometimes and throws these things off course. However, my mind and heart will recall those verses again I have down and then start storing the rest of them as I take time to just meditate on the passages. That may be the bigger part of my Bible study this week.

What are you working on memorizing? I would love to hear.

1 comment:

Winnie Spann said...

Are you memorizing Philippians before Easter? The church we are attending here in Hawaii is following a schedule to memorize by Easter, so I think we are going to jump in! :) Stick to it friend! I am excited to hear how the Lord uses this memorizing in your life.

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff