Monday, October 6, 2008

Marriage Monday-Finances

9 comments
 
In today's day it is harder than even to live frugally. Groceries and gas prices have gone up. Everything else has followed. It is hard times. This is a ministry that my husband and I think is the best education in regards to finances. It is called Crown Financial Ministries. It is a completely Biblical approach to handling money God's way. It explores every verse in the Bible about money. You can find it here.

Join others on this topic for Marriage Monday here.

9 comments:

Amydeanne said...

I'll have to go and check it out! thanks for the link!

Unknown said...

Angela,

If we all followed the principals of Crown, our contry would be in such a better place today.

Excellent advice. Have a fantastic day. Hugs~

Susan Skitt said...

Great link my friend. We have some resources from Crown, especially the kids stuff. My 7 year old loves the book: "What if I Owned Everything". It is a fun look at being content.

Take care and I'm glad to be back in the blog saddle here. My house has been turned upside down the last few weeks, but now I am able to take things at a bit slower pace!

Denise said...

Thanks for the helpful link.

Miriam Pauline said...

Thank you for sharing a practical tool that has helped you. First hand recommendations are always great.

Andrea said...

My church is sponsoring a Crown Financial series. We've heard nothing but good things about it and hope to be able to attend. Thanks for the tip!

Sheila said...

I'll have to go check crown financial out. i've heard good things.

thanks!

Anonymous said...

Crown Financial is excellent. Thanks for the heads up... and thanks for joining us for Marriage Monday today, Angela! :~D

Susan said...

Thanks for the link, I love Crown Ministries!!

I'm having a give away, drop by and join us.

Blessings!!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff