Monday, October 6, 2008

Cute Things Children Say

3 comments
 
Of all the things that the children could be playing in their pretend play this is what I am hearing today:

K-Do you believe in the Lord Jesus?
H-Yes.
K-Do you want to get baptized?
H-Yes.
K-Okay, I baptize you in Jesus.


H-Let's do it again. Now let's baptize Zelda.
K-Okay.
Phrases repeated again.

H-Let's watch the baptism DVD and copy it okay?
K-Okay. MOM, where is my baptism DVD?

Now they are going to watch and copy and baptize all the people they can think of in their pretend water! :)

It makes a mom's heart happy to hear this kind of play. It was their choice and they could chose many things today. What sweet hearts and passion they have for the Lord Jesus. Thank You Jesus for drawing them to You.

"Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."
Matthew 28:18-20

3 comments:

Kay Martin said...

I guess God knows that I don't need to live down the block from you....I'd probably make a nuisance of myself dropping by. What a beautiful picture you've drawn with words.

Faith said...

How precious!

Anonymous said...

That's adorable. Ya know, when my sister and I were growing up, we lived in the country and had several cats. These cats were forever having kittens! During this time, my aunt (who is a Catholic nun) had brought us each a small bottle of Holy Water. Every time a cat had kittens, we would take the Holy Water, sprinkle it on each kitten's head and baptize them in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit! Ha ha!!! :)

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff