Monday, October 20, 2008

Spring Fashion Show Fun

6 comments
 
These are some pics I found. The girls got a bunch of pretty Easter dresses from their grandma's and they wanted to try them all on to show us. This is daddy at the end of it all! It was a long show but below are a few examples of what they were styling! Where was I you ask? I had the exhausting job of zipping and buttoning and doing whatever I had to do to change the outfits.
*********Update:Per DH's request I had to take his adorable picture off of here. He is too cute but I respect his wishes. :(






6 comments:

Cheri said...

Your girls are so cute! I bet they were just beside themselves trying on all the dresses.

The pic of your hubby cracks me up!

Kathy said...

Absolutely adorable! I know these fashion shows are exhausting, but just look how worth it it is! ;-)

Beams of Light Ministries said...

Angela,

Your girls are adorable!!!

Susan Skitt said...

Oh a girl's gotta get dressed up - your girls are adorable! Your husband's face reminds me of my dear hubby after I come out with 5 different outfits for Sunday morning. Well, one eventually works :)

Kay Martin said...

What a wonderful family. Loving you and sharing your deadline writing challenges. I'll pray for you as you pray for me. God bless you and yours

Kara Akins said...

Sooooo cute!!! I love your girls.

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff