Saturday, June 28, 2008

Free Bible Study Pilot-Spread The Word

18 comments
 

Hey all. I am going to start a Bible study pilot for a study that I wrote. It is called Abundant Grace: Lessons from the family. It takes a look at our family line through Christ and what lessons we can learn from them. I would love anyone to join who is interested. I will then get the material to you and once a week we can discuss it on the blog. I may also put a podcast together to listen to as well. It is set up like a 6 week Bible study and there is homework for each of five days in the week. The homework should not take anymore than 20 or 30 minutes to complete. It would be a great lighter summer study. I am really looking for feedback and things to enhance this study. I want it to be one that transforms our lives and makes us more like Christ through the process.

If you are interested please email me by clicking on the contact us button on my sidebar. I would like your email address and I will send out the weeks work. Thanks so much in advance.

18 comments:

Diana Simpson said...

sounds awesome! count me in.

Anonymous said...

Please count me in! (I sent an email message.)

Kay Martin said...

Great way to make the summer count...Bible study. Please keep me posted on this wonderful idea. Never have I known so many people to be living in such uncertainty. The changeless wisdom of God and Holy Spirit leading is dependable in all times. I commit prayers for you and all of us under your leading.

In His love and mine, Kay

ocean mommy said...

you can send some of that my way too! very cool. :)

steph.

mariel said...

Sounds great! Thanks for letting me know...I would be honored to be a part of this, dear one!

God's girl said...

Hey all! Thanks so much for your interest. Please send me your email address if I do not already have it to angela AT refresh my soul DOT com and I will send you all the details in a few days. I am giving it a few days to get all the responses in.

I am so looking forward to this and thank you for your interest!
Blessings,
Angela

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

Sounds like a great thing!! Sign me up! My e-mail is knkoziarz@aol.com Hope you have a good turn out!!

Anonymous said...

I would love to be involved. Count me in, friend.

Kelli

Leah Adams said...

Angela,

I would love to do this but I'm not sure I will be able to keep up with everyone. The Lord has me up to the non-colored roots on my hair in the book of Hebrews this summer. I am using 3 different commentaries and at least one of them is wayyyyy over this blonde head. So, send me the info and I'll do my best to keep up but I won't chastise myself too much if I am not able.

Leah

Terri said...

Are you going to be continuing this in the fall? I'm gone a lot in the summer and won't have access to the computer but I may be interested once school starts. Please keep me in mind. Thanks.

Christina said...

I will definitely be joining. I am going to send you an e-mail right now. Thanks for inviting me and I am so glad to hear you are doing this for the summer. It is so hard to get out for some of these things and am grateful to be able to do this on the computer.

Beams of Light Ministries said...

hey that sounds pretty cool! count me in!

Amy Wyatt said...

Angela,
I wish I could participate but I don't think I can commit to one more thing this summer. I am barely keeping my head above water. I know it will go well though. I'll be praying for the ladies who do the study.

Speaking Thru Me Ministries said...

hey girlie - Hope you are doing well!! I have a giveaway on my blog you might want to check out!!

Love, Leigh

Anonymous said...

I'd like to participate too. I'll shoot you an email in just a minute! :)

Victoria (Vii) said...

What a great idea!

Living Beyond said...

Send it my way sweet thing - anything you do will be great to be a part of - much love

Little Steps Of Faith said...

Hey girl:) Sure, send it my way.
I'll mention it on my blog for ya too:)

Be Blessed:)

Ang

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff