Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Off to She Speaks We Go!

5 comments
 

Sorry I have not been blogging much lately. Like I said earlier things are so busy this summer it seems! Anyway, Friday My best traveling buddy Kara and I are heading to She Speaks. I cannot wait to meet you all. This is our second year so if you want to know anything just let us know. This group of women at this conference had to be the most loving I have ever encountered. I do not anticipate anything different this year. If you are going would you come up and say hello?

BTW-this pic is about a year old! :) It was from another college ministry trip. I will probably not be updating until I get back but I am hoping to get to visit your blogs before I go.

5 comments:

Darlene said...

Have a wonderful time and safe trip. Will be praying for safe travel.

Christina said...

Hope you have a wonderful time and can't wait to hear all about it.

ocean mommy said...

Girl! I'm praying for you both as you travel and that God would continue to encourage and equip you both during this trip!!

Can't wait to hear about your weekend.

love you
steph.

Cheri said...

Have a wonderful time!
Safe travels

Susan Skitt said...

Have fun and may the Lord speak to you and others there so they can in turn spread His Word :)

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff