Monday, June 23, 2008

Back From She Speaks

6 comments
 
Well, I am back and exhausted. I am looking forward to some time to just sit and catch up with your blogs. Anyway, This rather big group was my speaker evaluation group. Each one of these ladies will make great speakers. They were all so precious. And the precious stories they shared. God is so good. Well, I will probably blog more about our crazy adventure to She Speaks on another post-I am brain dead at the moment. It takes so much out of you. I will be back soon. Thanks so much for your prayers!

6 comments:

Amy Wyatt said...

Somehow I missed you this weekend and I am so bummed about it. I was so excited to meet Kara though since she was in my group. Me, Carol, You, Kara and Stephanie need to plan to meet up half way for dinner sometime!

Christina said...

Glad to hear this was such an amazing time. Can't wait to hear more.

Little Steps Of Faith said...

Hey Angie:) Long time no write:)
I'm back in blogworld now:)
Hope you are great!

Ang:)

ocean mommy said...

I second what Amy said! :) THAT would be so fun.

Looking forward to hearing more about She Speaks!!

Love you girl
steph.

Dorothy Champagne said...

I'm so glad you posted a picture! Now I'm able to copy and keep it forever. It was great to hear you this past weekend and I look forward to visiting back here often!

Carol said...

I am so bummed that we didn't get to meet!!! I looked and looked for you. We will definitely have to get together and scratch us up some praise!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff