Thursday, March 27, 2008

Wellness Wednesday

4 comments
 

Well, just a quick post to let you know I am still here. Things have been crazy with my sprain and then my husbands medical issues lately. But God is good and has been so completely good to us. We are having a great time growing deeper in Him through this present and momentary time of trial.

Health wise I believe we are on the same page now about just eating better and wiser. So we are really into living well. :)

To track others progress go here.

4 comments:

Cheri said...

Still praying.
Hugs!

Love Bears All Things said...

I pray things will soon be better once again with yours and your husbands health.
Thanks for visitng me and your encouraging words.
Mama Bear

Susannah said...

Glad to know you're still with us. :~D "Live well" is the perfect phrase to keep in mind when walking through life's challenges.

Lord, give Angela and her husband your peace today. Bring them both perfect health and total wholeness in every way. In His name, Amen.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog this week! I hope this week continues to go well as you make healthy choices!
Blessings

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff