Saturday, March 8, 2008

Then Sing My Soul Saturdays!

5 comments
 


Hey everyone. Amy is hosting a new Saturday meme. click on the notes above to see the details. Music always ministers to me in such a powerful way. She wrote about the Casting Crowns song, "I'll Praise You in This Storm." Go over and see what others are saying and feel free to participate. It will be fun to see what songs minister to each of us and help us get our groove on too!

I will post more next week! I hope many of you join us.

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

I look forward to coming back next week to see what song you put up!
Blessings!
Kimberly

Christina said...

This is so awesome. I love Christian music and especially Casting Crowns. I can't wait to go check it out right now. Good way to find new songs to get hooked on.

Michelle said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you'll stop by again. Blessings, Michelle

Amy Wyatt said...

Hey,
Thanks for helping to get the word out. I think it's going to be lots of fun. Can't wait to see your post next week.

Ashok Kizhepat said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff