Friday, March 7, 2008

Recipe Swap

8 comments
 
Lysa's blog has a recipe sway going. As of this writing there are already 71 people linked up. Many good recipes to view and I cannot wait to see them because I am so in a slump!

So here is our families two quick and easy recipes that we love!

Chicken Enchiladas
10 tortilla wraps
1 Can chicken
1 package of shredded colby/jack cheese
1 8oz sour cream
1 jar salsa

Mix chicken, sour cream, and cheese together.
Spoon mixture into wraps and roll them up.
Place rolled wraps in pan.
Pour salsa over top of them.
Cook for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
They are really good with rice or refried beans.

Dump Cake
1 package of white or yellow cake mix
1 Can of cherries or Apples or your favorite fruit
1 Stick of Butter

Pour fruit into pan
Sprinkled cake mix over fruit
Melt the stick of butter and pour it over pan
Cook at 350 for one hour.

8 comments:

B. said...

These sound great! I cant believe how easy that dump cake sounds. I will try!

Christina said...

Dump cake sounds yumm-o and so easy to make. I am going to try this.

Ceci G. said...

I love dump cake! A fun twist...try devil's food cake or chocolate with strawberry or cherry pie filling instead of the canned fruit. Serve warm with whipped topping or vanilla ice cream!

BTW, I am going to try the chicken enchiladas this week! Thanks!

Mocha with Linda said...

These sound good. I posted a chicken enchilad casserole. This is a good alternative when time is even shorter.

Jenny said...

Hey there!

I'm so glad you liked the chimi's.
It's one of my families favorite recipes. Thanks for leaving me a comment.
Blessings,
Jenny

I love your dump cake recipe. My mom used to make that a lot. I am going to make it next Sunday to take to church for breakfast.

Faith said...

Great recipes! I'll have to try these! :)

Ceci G. said...

My hubby LOVED the chicken enchiladas...and I loved that it was so quick and easy! Thanks again for telling me about the "Then Sings My Soul" meme!

Ceci G. said...

BTW...several months later...we are using your recipe for chicken enchiladas again...and I just wanted to thank you for sharing it. I'm still adjusting to the busy-ness of being a SAHM. It's amazing that I'm busier now than when I worked fulltime! This is a great, quick recipe that the whole family loves. God Bless!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff