Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Wellness Wednesday

9 comments
 
To see others progress go to Darlene's blog.

My goal until we meet next is drinking more water. I am focusing on increasing my water intake. I am doing this in all areas. Physical drinking water. Spiritual drinking in of the Word.
This is God's temple and taking these small steps should start to help me feel better. Then I plan on trying to get back to the work out slowly. I will be listening more to my body than to "experts." This is a tougher battle than I ever thought it would be but God is in control and with Him all things are possible.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Working out is definetly next on my list. I have been really lazy lately. Have a good week!

Merry Christmas!
Karen

Living Beyond said...

Excellent goal - I'll join you on that one - I pray that the River of His Word will refresh you this season - Merry Christmas!
Shelley

LAUREN at Faith Fuel said...

I seriously think I have a weird system- because I am never thirsty enough. I have to remind myself to drink even just one or two glasses of water a day.
I'm going to get serious about getting thirsty for water- and for the living water.
You've inspired me to DO IT!

Anonymous said...

We are all definitely in the ring. I also have to start drinking at least 6 to 8 glasses of water a day. I so a simple pilates stretching routine. So I look forward to it. If I had to do aerobics or any exercise that makes me perspire-i think I would quit!

Cheri said...

Drinking water is something I always struggle with when I'm dieting. I'm just never thirsty!

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

I've been a little spiritually parched myself. I think it's time for a drink.

Susanne said...

Amen my sister!! Great post...thanks for sharing!
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!

Meg said...

Yes! He is in control and is the most informed "expert" around. Keep it up. See you soon. Meg

Anonymous said...

love you girlfriend! Merry Christmas!!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff