Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Wellness Wednesday

7 comments
 
Well, this week has been uneventful so say the least. I have seen no changes as of yet in my weight. I have noticed that my clothes are loosening up some so that is a sign of progress. I have been trying to get a good nights sleep but every day this week-no kidding-some one has got up in the middle of the night and got me up with them as well. Every single day. Now, the problem with this is getting back to sleep. So I just struggle with laying there for hours. So I have not been resting well. Perhaps that is contributing to the health issues.

Due to those health issues I am stopping the harder physical activity until I can get properly checked out and get a plan together with the doctor. I will be more focused this week on eating right. So far that has been going pretty good.

Go over to Darlene's blog to read her great article. Also, check out what the other inspiring participants are saying.

7 comments:

Cheri said...

It is hard to get back to sleep isn't it once you've been woken up.
Hope things start going better the rest of the week!

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed reading your post. I have a few photo's up on my blog. It has been a real challenging week for me! Blessings, Rose

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

I hope everything is okay and the doctor gives you the go ahead with your exercises.

Susanne said...

I will pray for REST this week!! Thanks for sharing...

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain on the sleep thing. I don't have any children to wake me in the middle of the night but it never fails that at 3 am I am awake. It takes me forever to go back to sleep and by the time I do I only have a few minutes before the alarm goes off.

If your clothes feel good I am sure you are doing well. That is a great feeling when you can put on a pair of jeans or a shirt and it is looser than it was the last time you wore it. Keep on going girl!!!
Love,
Karen

Tammy said...

Losing sleep can definitely throw you off and it's hard to catch up on rest.

I no longer have little ones waking me up, but it seems like I wake up frequently during the night. I'm trying to watch my coffee intake to see if that is what is affecting my sleep patterns.

There's always some sort of challenge before us, eh?

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Darlene Schacht said...

I'm often the same way. I've had trouble sleeping for years. Lately it's been better, and I think that it's due to being at the gym daily. It really does help, even if I work out in the morning, I sleep better at night.

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff