Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Book Review: Word-Filled Women's Ministry by Various Authors

0 comments
 



Women's ministry has been my heart for as long as I can remember. I have seen it done really well and really poorly over the years. In all of my observations, I have questioned why ministry among women flourishes in some places and looks ugly or diminishes in others? The simple answer to this complex question is, the Word of God.  The key to good, solid, and beautiful ministry among women in the church is being grounded in the word of God.

This book thoroughly covers this topic.  The word must be central to all we do in the church so it makes sense that women's ministry is no different. Our entire goal is to build one another up in Christ til we reach that fullness. Women's ministry focused around the word of God accomplishes this and is much needed!

All members of the church should read this book. Women first because it is about how to do women's ministry well. Yet, our brothers in Christ could benefit in reading this to understand and know more about how to support our unique ministry to women. It can help them see our felt needs. This book was also quite diverse in addressing many areas of women's needs and is helpful and needed at this time.

I was personally challenged by the importance of centering all things around the word of God. I believe others will benefit from reading this as well if they want to learn how to serve and love the church well. I am thankful for this book.

You can get a copy of this book from Amazon here.

I received a copy of this book at no charge from the publisher for the purpose of an honest review.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff