Saturday, August 22, 2015

Book Review: Gaining by Losing by Greear

0 comments
 


This is a great book if a church wants to know how to be missional. It is a must read. The author explores the reasons why it is important to equip and send out people, how this is biblical, and why this gets the best results. The author then takes you through ten plumb lines he uses within his own church context. There is a third section that gives more detailed strategies. I found it easy to read, informative, and practical.

I found myself being convicted while reading this book. There are things that everyone could be doing here and now that are quite simple but we don't for various reasons. We must be faithful in the small things here before we will be faithful with the more difficult things. This is how I am trying to view my life now. The book reminded me even more just how important intentional living is now, right where God has placed your feet.

I think this title will encourage Christians.

You can get a copy of this book at Amazon here.

I received a copy of this book at no charge for the purpose of an honest review.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff