Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Book Review: It's Good to be Queen by Higgs

0 comments
 


This was an engaging and interesting read. The author explored the passages of all we know about the famous Queen Sheba and broke it down into the chapters that are included in this book. The author wrote up a fictional account of what the Queen may be thinking, what the passage actually said, what tradition speaks of, and then application of what we learn from this queen.

I did enjoy this book. It was an easy read that flowed well all throughout. The author is also balanced in not taking too much liberty with the Scriptures by making it fit what others may want. I really appreciated this about this book. I learned a lot and am glad I read this title.

You can get a copy of this book from Amazon.com here.

I received a copy of this book free of charge from Blogging for Books for the purpose of an honest review.


No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff