Monday, August 31, 2015

Book Review: My First Hands-On Bible

0 comments
 


 I love this Bible! It is such a precious storybook Bible that you can easily read to your little one while they are engaged and pay attention! The Bible is in the NLT translation which makes it easy to understand. There are little activities after several sentences to help your little one understand the lesson further. And my favorite part is each story makes a connection to Jesus. My little guy and I both love this Bible.

When I asked my little guy if he would want other kids to read this book he exclaimed, "Yes!" He said it is the best book. He cannot wait until it is time for us to sit and read it together. I really like all of it. The activities, illustrations and translation work well in this context. Another thing I like is that the Bible looks like mommy's or daddy's Bible. He noticed this right away and loves this about it as well.

I received a copy of this Bible at no charge from Tyndale for the purpose of an honest review.

You can get a copy of this book at Amazon here.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff