Monday, August 3, 2015

Book Review: 40/40 Vision by Greer and Lafferty

0 comments
 


I found this book extremely interesting because it is about reaching your midlife; specifically age 40 and beyond. It took a look at what is important at this stage of life based on various life experiences and Scriptures from the book of Ecclesiastes.

I found it informative and interesting. The stories the authors tell were engaging and the book, in general, was easy to read. I chose this title because I am reaching my mid-life stage of life. I have been interested in what this stage will mean for me. I hear about mid-life crisis's often and find stories and the psychology of them intriguing.

This book was helpful. It gleans off of Solomon's wisdom recorded for us in the Bible. If you are interested in this phase of life for yourself or others and learning what the wise king Solomon said about it, this book would be a good read.

This book is scheduled to release on November 2nd. You can pre-order a copy from Amazon here.

I received a copy of this book at no charge from IVP Books for the purpose of an honest review.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff