Monday, February 25, 2013

Book Review: Jesus is ________ by Judah Smith

0 comments
 
I received an advanced copy of this title for the purpose of an honest review.

This book was written specifically to explain aspects of Jesus' character and personality. It was a very easy read and is fit for anyone wanting to know more about Jesus. I liked the flow of this book and though the author used some cheesy examples he was trying to make a point. Jesus was the master storyteller and used this same teaching technique.

I did not know anything about this author prior to this book and after reading it it seems that he is an ordinary down to earth guy that could easily be your friend. I liked this about his style of writing.

Overall this book is probably for a newer believer or an unbeliever but I enjoyed being reminded to lighten up a bit and walk in the joy of Jesus. I am for anything that points others to Jesus and brings Him glory. If you read this book the entire way through it does that. So with that said I liked it. It was a good read.

To get a copy from amazon go here.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff