Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I should NOT have eaten this...

3 comments
 
Tuesdays are rush days for us because I have to get the girls home from P.E. class and rush myself to Awana. This leaves no time for dinner prep. Unfortunately this is where we ended up. This is what I got. No I did not eat it all but how much do you really need to eat of this meal to know it is just plain bad for you?!

I am paying for it today by stomach discomfort. I stepped on the scale to see if I gained 5 pounds from it and I did not. But I just feel bad. It is definitely not worth eating it. Please don't think I am judging you if you love this meal.

My solutions. Detox today. Next week prepare a crock pot meal that will be waiting at home for us.
Do you have busy days like these where there is no time for meal prep? What do you do?

3 comments:

Beth said...

I guess I am one of the few people on the planet who could eat a Big Mac every day. I love 'em! Of course, I know they are bad for me so I try to only eat it once a month. Hope you feel better soon.

God's girl said...

Beth, I so wish I could eat one everyday!! They are good. Oh but they do not agree with me at all.

Christina said...

Been there, done that LOL!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff