Friday, September 10, 2010

compassion bloggers

2 comments
 

This is Bereket. She is from Ethiopia, Africa. She is my Compassion child. A trip is scheduled to visit her May 2011. The cost is $4000.00. There is no way I could afford this trip but Gods resources are limitless. I submitted my blog for consideration for being a blogger for Compassion. It would be an amazing adventure of a lifetime. It is in Gods hands.

Do you sponsor a Compassion child? Tell me about them.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

2 comments:

LisaShaw said...

Aww, she is BEAUTIFUL!! I pray the LORD's provision for you to get to her and hug and love on her in person.

Love you dear sister!

Michelle ~ Blogging from the Boonies said...

Aw she is lovely! Our Yishak lives in Ethiopia. We have 6 Compassion children in our family and I do so hope that God provides a way for me to visit one of them in this lifetime. I also have submitted my blog for the Compassion Bloggers trips. I will add your blog to my reader!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff