Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Homeschooling - Heart of the Matter Online

2 comments
 

I just love that homeschooling can be something the entire family can experience together.

familystream

Just as not all people are gifted in all things, so perhaps they should not teach all things.

In our home, I teach from a curriculum just because it helps me stay focused and accountable. I adore the privilege I have to teach my children. I teach them best the things I like the best. All individuals are limited in certain ways and that is why we absolutely need a whole family approach. Read more.

2 comments:

Heather of Swallowing A Moose said...

Precious Note to your man! :o)

Wife of Rob said...

That was a very sweet note. I can somewhat identify myself. We took that vow that said "in sickness and in health"....and we sort of started out "in sickness"....which is a true test of your marriage. So encouraged by your writing!

{{Blessings and Hugs}}
Jen

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff