Monday, November 2, 2009

A Tribute - Marriage Monday

6 comments
 
1st Monday Every Month at Chrysalis


Want this button?


To my sweet man, I know we started out way rough. Rougher than most. We had all odds stacked against us. We were not meant to last. But through Christ and His most amazing grace we have made it this far. I adore you. I respect you and would not want anyone else leading our family.

Though we were not sure if we would make it so many times, I can honestly say I am thankful. I got to have a front row seat and be a participant of God's amazing redemptive work. I got to see how trash could really be refined into treasure. I got to see miracles take place before my eyes. I would not be who I am today without you.

Thank you for sticking through it with me. Life is hard but we have each other with God at the center and with that we cannot fail. Thank you for being the vehicle that God used to teach me true and lasting love of the unconditional form. I am blessed beyond measure by you. I love you!

6 comments:

Melanie said...

How wonderful to defy the odds, and stay together and have a loving marriage!

Susannah said...

The story of your marriage should bring hope to every hurting couple. Thanks for your honesty, Angela and letting us take a peek behind the scenes at God's redemptive work in your lives.

(((Hugs)))

Susan said...

Oh, what a sweet letter!!

Blessings to you and your husband.

I pray for many, many more years together!

Julie Arduini said...

Thank you for being so transparent. I hold a whole lot more hope for authentic marriages with rough places than those perfect marriages...or so they seem!

Blessings to you!

*new website/moved blog*
http://www.juliearduini.com
book giveaways all month!

Denise said...

So nice.

Beams of Light Ministries said...

Awe! This is so special! Wishing you many more good years!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff