Monday, June 8, 2009

Florida Trip - Day 2 - Sea World

1 comments
 
On day two of our trip to Florida we took a break from Disney to hit SeaWorld. My favorite thing is dolphins. So we had a great time just observing them and I got to feed them. It was a fun time. Here are our pics from day two. Sorry it has taken so long to post! My sweet friend reminded me I said that the pics would be up shortly! So here is day two and the next set will be up soon as well.




Some cute ones of the girls....
A good one of the dolphins. I just love watching them. God's creation amazes me.
It was about 98 degrees this day! The girls had their personal fans on!
Me and my girls!! I am the most blessed! They are great!
Me and sweet hubbie! Again, blessed because he is great!
We sat in the middle front of the show because we really wanted to get wet because it was so hot. People all around us got soaked and we got nothing!!!! I could not believe it. We stayed completely dry. That was too funny.
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff