Monday, June 15, 2009

Disney - Day Three

9 comments
 
These are pictures from Animal Kingdom. This is my favorite park. I just love God's creation. We loved the Safari ride the best. It is so realistic to us. This was probably one of the hottest days as well. We were hit with a high of 98 degrees. This was MAY! It was not suppose to be that hot but it was. So a small and crowded park, high heat, and whining can be very challenging but we had a great time and went back to the pool to cool off!








9 comments:

Cheri said...

I love that top picture of your girls- so sweet!

Unknown said...

Hi Angela,

Just wanted to stop by and tell you that I nominated your blog for the Kreativ Blog Award. Come by my blog and copy paste the image and follow the instructions if you chose to accept this award.

Blessings,
Your Friend,
Sarah

Leah Adams said...

Angela,

Click over to The Point and see that you won my giveaway!!

Leah

Unknown said...

I just wanted to stop by and thank you for your kind words.

My desire is to never be stagnant. I want to draw closer and closer to Him. He is my source.

Sheryl

ocean mommy said...

I LOVE the first picture of the girls!! Beautiful!!!

Sarah said...

What joy! What fun! What a great place to splash around. Just found your site via Sarah's and delighted I came to stop by. I definitely am interested in your ministry and will check out more.

Hugs from Costa Rica,
Sarah Dawn

Susan Skitt said...

We loved Animal Kingdom too, wasn't the parade fun? We went in Sept.

Glad you've had some time away with family. Always a blessing, no matter how hot, there's always some water misters to run through at those parks! They didn't have that years ago when we last went.

Blessings dear sister.

Anonymous said...

You and your family are really blessed

Love you
Vanessa

Susannah said...

Wonderful family photos! :~D

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff