Monday, June 22, 2009

Disney - Day Four - Magic Kingdom

4 comments
 
Day four was to the Magic Kingdom. The hit was seeing the castle!!
Me and my sweet girls!
Their first time driving!
Our tea cup adventure!
Now this was really cool. We had to go into a tunnel and turn really small so we could visit these fairies! Hannah's favorite, Fawn.
Kaitlyn's favorite TinkerBell.
Now this one is just too sweet. Hannah was mesmorized by the princess and her sweet and kind heart and manners. She was so sweet. I spoke of how Jesus has made us His princesses and He wants us to act this way as well.
Another sweet pic.
Oh and princess Belle! Autographs all around.
Sweet girl! We are getting tired in this heat!!!

4 comments:

ocean mommy said...

Beautiful! This is my favorite part of Disney. :) Can't wait to go in January!!! I think I'm more excited than my girls!

Christina said...

Awesome pictures from your vacation. It looks like you are having a great time. I love Disney and it certainly looks as fun as ever.

Beams of Light Ministries said...

Oh yeah! I went to Disney last year and I really loved seeing the Castle. We didn't get to see Tinkerbell though! Glad you did!
:-)

Anonymous said...

which one were you at? Meaning, did you come to FL and didn't look me up???:)

Hope you had a blast, your child'en are beautiful:)

:)angie

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff