Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Wellness Wednesday

10 comments
 


Well ladies, you will never believe this but last Thursday I sprained my ankle! Oh my, what other things will come my way to set me back on this intentional journey I am chose to take? So that keeps me out of the gym longer now. It is okay though. I am doing some physical therapy workout stuff and hope to be up and around soon enough. I am still watching what I am eating as I re-coop. The best part about it is I am having much time with God. I have been getting some much needed reading and writing done. God has been directing my thoughts and it is very healing. So, that is where it leaves me for now. Hope you all have been doing great.

To track others click on the pear above.

BTW-If you know tweens or teens that need a good devotional website check the post below this one.

10 comments:

tammi said...

Sorry to hear about the ankle, but good for you, not allowing yourself to use that as an excuse to lapse into old, bad behaviours!! Hope you're back on your feet (literally!) soon!

Ms. Kathleen said...

I am so sorry about your ankle. As one who has been living with leg pain I encourage you to just stay on track and at least maintain. I am finally able to walk a little now but I know how frustrating this can be. I am so happy you are spending more time with the Lord.

God Bless!

Darlene Schacht said...

Sorry about your ankle. Ouch! When I was couch ridden with one of my pregnancies, I got a lot of Bible reading in, so that part was a blessing! Hope you'll be blessed too.

Anonymous said...

Aww girl! I am so sorry about your ankle. But it's good that you are getting some exercise through physical therapy. I hope you recover soon!

Kara Akins said...

Angela! Watch out for that.....sidewalk!!!!

Kathy said...

He's MAKING you lie down in green pastures...
:-)

Love Bears All Things said...

I'm sorry to hear about your ankle. We have to be careful. I almost did that a couple of weeks ago at church with my daughter's family. I was walking down the hall and slipped on a wet place. Luckily I caught myself against the wall befor I sprawled there in the floor. My ankle went over but it turned out okay, wasn't even bruised. I hope you will be able to walk well soon.
Thanks for stopping by to visit.
See you next week.
Mama Bear

Susannah said...

How's your sprained ankle? I trust you're using your down time productively for the Lord. :~D

When you get a chance, there are "fresh flowers" waiting for you here.

Hugs, e-Mom

mariel said...

I am so sorry about your ankle...interesting how the Lord gets us to rest sometimes...whether we like it or not! ;)
Praying you are healed soon!!

Leah Adams said...

Hope your ankle is healing quickly. Isn't it great tho, to have sustained time with the Lord!! Have a great weekend!!

leah

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff