Friday, April 13, 2007

More College Pics

0 comments
 

This is the best pic I have of you so far Annette! One of our great helpers with the class. Her husband Scott did not get captured yet by the camera! Stay tuned!
Here is the awesome cook(on the left) I told you about who brought the cupcakes. The other two are just as gifted! They fed us a wonderful breakfast!Here I am caught in the act of enjoying the wonderful breakfast! Here is Kara my good friend who came to be a guest speaker and help me with my little ones.

Here is the birthday boy! Thanks Matt for sharing your 21st with us! Oh and that goofy girl is Megan! Now I know...don't be asking for her number because she is engaged to the one who is playing the guitar in the first post.

Here is Kara again with her beautiful daughters who were the most wonderful babysitters for me! Thank you so much girls! God knows how much help I need! :)

This is Chris. Chris is one great guy who loves the Lord with all his heart. He is going to be one great preacher and really he already is! I am blessed to know him. He was the other guest speaker I talked about.

Tony with his favorite hat from the cabin! Isn't he handsome? Not just anyone can carry this look off!!! Okay that is all for now. Thanks for viewing our crazy world! Again, Sunday is paintball day! I see the welts the pros come back with! Please be praying!



















No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff