Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter!

1 comments
 
Okay here is our family. The real deal. Yesterday we decided to try the sunrise or really 8:00am service. I am not sure what we were thinking when we decided that but there was breakfast that started at 7am and well it just seemed like a fun thing to do. So, here we are right before we were ready to leave. Tony looks great like he most always does. I am not sure what happened to me but I look kind of crazy and I realized by looking at this photo and many others of myself that I am really not a photogenic person. Perhaps that is why I shy from cameras! Hannah on my left woke up full of energy and revin to go. She was just like "can this be over? I is killing me to sit still!" Kaitlyn on the right is just waking up and not really believing we are going out before the sun is up. So here is our little family. Hannah the little bundle of energy had the privilege of sitting in big church worship today instead of the nursery. This had some very humbling or in other words embarrassing potential but she was a doll the entire time. Which was good because the church was filled at 8am. Many morning people I suppose. But our service was called CELEBRATE! It was filled with praise and worship and the Word about our risen King! I just love this time of year. Oh and yeah it was in the 20's this am. We actually saw some ice sickles hanging from a fountain outside of our church. But it was a good day anyway. So, to all of you who make it out the door to church successfully with children, my hat goes off to you! I understand your challenge! But when you do not forsake meeting together it is well worth it! May God bless you richly this Easter day! He Is Risen!

1 comment:

ocean mommy said...

I think you ALL look great!!!
It was cold here too, it felt weird wearing coats on Easter morning!!!!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff