Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A Good Sport - Tales of Parenting my ADHD Child

1 comments
 
This is a poor quality photo but check out my youngest girl's shirt! Does it look a little big? Well that is because it is! All because her momma didn't fill out the right size on the form. All the other kids got their right sized, nicely fit shirts. That was because their moms knew how to fill out a form. All of them but me. When I say all I am talking 167 parents who know how to properly fill out a form. But it is different with us and I am somehow okay with that. I am use to it by now because this is normal for our life. So because of my mishap this is what my child gets. And does she complain? No, she just goes with the flow and says she likes that her shirt is like a dress! Gotta love her! I love that it doesn't matter to her if she stands out. Oh but don't worry about the shirt she will fall back into conformity at the end of the week when we get her one that fits a little more like a shirt and not a dress. Just another fun journey of the Parsley family.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

LOOOOVE that! What a sweet child. (And sweet mama, too.)

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff