Saturday, June 5, 2010

Book Review - Life in Defiance by Mary DeMuth

2 comments
 
I received a copy of this book at no charge from the publisher for the sake of review.

Mary DeMuth does not disappoint yet again! This was a great ending to a great trilogy of books. This series would be a great movie is the thought that I continued to have while reading. I love how redemptive healing rings throughout the series. It was a book that I could not put down. I consumed it very quickly because I could not wait to see how it played out.

Love this fiction series and love Mary DeMuth. God has given her an amazing gift in writing. I felt like I was a resident in Defiance Texas living this stuff out with them. I grew a love for these people and compassion. Though it was fiction it could be our own neighborhood's stories. You just have to read the series for yourself! Do so and you will not be disappointed.

To see Mary's website go here.
To get a copy from Amazon go here.



2 comments:

Samantha said...

I will check this book out, thanks for the review !

Mary DeMuth said...

I adore your blog. So pretty! Thanks so much for reading Life in Defiance and reviewing it. I appreciate you!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff