Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Book Review - Stuff Christians Like by Jonathan Acuff

0 comments
 
I was provided a copy of this book at no charge for the purpose of review.

Jonathan Acuff's new book , "Stuff Christians Like" is a collection from his popular blog with the same title. You can check it out here. It is pretty funny stuff that Christians do. The book has a pretty sarcastic theme so since I am not a sarcastic person I did not "get" everything he was saying. Of course that made me feel even more insecure about that! :) (Yeah I put a smiley there because I am over it so don't worry about me not getting sarcasm and don't try to help me either.)

However, the things that I did "get" were pretty funny. I saw myself doing some of those funny things or observed other Christians doing them. Laughter is the best medicine after all and I think it is so important that we can take a light hearted look at ourselves and laugh. The last section was my absolute favorite and really a good read. I just found myself through the book laughing at things. You must check out his blog. It will make you laugh.

To get your own copy from Amazon go here.
To see what other bloggers are saying go here.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff