Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Book Review - Becoming a Woman Who Loves by Cynthia Heald

2 comments
 
I received a copy of this book at no charge from the publisher for the purpose of review.

I have loved this author since I was introduced to her through the magazine, PRAY! This periodical is no longer available but was one of great quality. I have had the opportunity to view a few of the author's writings and have never been disappointed. This book lived up to its expectation and more.

When I first received this book I did not realize I was getting a Bible study. It turned out to be a wonderful and timely Bible study. It highlights many verses that the Bible speaks on about love. Centered on the love chapter in the Bible, 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 takes a look at these Scriptures and cross references other things about love as well. We take a close look at Jesus as well and His teaching on love. The application was great as well.

This study was definitely easy to work through yet challenging because it made you think. I was inspired by it to become a woman who loves more like Jesus. It was good stuff. I would highly recommend it for Bible study.

To get a copy of this book from Nav Press go here.
To get a copy from Amazon go here.

2 comments:

ocean mommy said...

Sounds good! I'm going to add it to my list. :)

And


I LOVE THE NEW LOOK!!!!!!

I've got your CD and will drop it in the mail this week. :) You and the girls will love it.

Hugs!
steph.

God's girl said...

Thanks girl! I am so looking forward to getting it! :)
Love ya!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff