Monday, August 10, 2009

Thank You Mr. Jonas

2 comments
 

Dear Mr. Jonas,
I just wanted to thank you for being different among your peers. I know that you all take pride in wearing purity rings even though the world criticizes you for it. I know that must be tough in Hollywood these days. Standing strong and being a true good example is harder than ever these days.

With that said I want to thank you for not selling out on your new Disney TV show Jonas. In last nights, "Three Musketeers" episode, it would have been so easy for Joe to just kiss the character opposite of him full on the lips but instead he kissed her cheek. You do not even know how much that simple choice meant to us.

I am really tired as a mom talking to my girls about the poor choices most characters portray in this area. A kiss is not special anymore in Hollywood and it seems even for shows on the Disney channel these days. For this we are saddened and just have to discuss the poor choices of that over and over again. It gets really old.

So, thank you again for being different. Despite the pressure from the world, please keep representing Christ well. You are in our prayers.

2 comments:

ocean mommy said...

SO agree!! We were sweating that "kiss" when we watched. I was thrilled that it ended the way it did. :)

Love you girl and praying for you!

Christina said...

I think these guys are awesome.

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff