Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Living A Healthier Lifestyle Accountability Update

3 comments
 

So I thought I needed to give you all an update about how the eating better pursuit is going. After all I need the accountability. Also, I by no means want to ever be a hypocrite so I am trying to just keep it real. My sweet husband is the best accountability partner on this journey because we are in this together. I am so thankful for him!!

I am most vulnerable to falling when I am not feeling well. If you have read about my migraine struggles these times are especially bad times for me. Since my first post I have had a few days where I really just blew it. But as with everything we need to get back up and take it one day or minute at a time. This is a journey and a process to a healthier lifestyle.

So because this is all for the glory of God I am happy to be seeing some success but not without sacrifice. We are feeling better though putting more healthy things in our body. Also we are eating to live instead of living to eat. That is a challenge in social situations for sure! But with God all things are possible so we will continue on.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi dear Angela,

When you get a moment come swing by my blog to get a blog award I have for you.

Hugs,
Sarah C.

Sarah said...

We're jumping into this journey as well. Do delighted to meet you.

Blessings from Costa Rica,
Sarah Dawn

Susannah said...

Good news! Thanks for you update Angela.

Have you heard of H.A.L.T.? When we're hungry, angry, lonely, or tired, we tend to overindulge our weaknesses. I try to stay rested, fed, and watered when I'm working on weight loss goals. Works for me!

Bless you.

e-Mom
http://chrysaliscom.blogspot.com
http://susannahsaprons.blogspot.com

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff