Friday, August 14, 2009

Homeschooling Fieldtrips

5 comments
 

I am over at Heart of the Matter today. Go here to check out the article.

If you are over here because of my post on Heart of the Matter then welcome! We are in the trenches of homeschooling together. I am interested in what God is showing you right now in homeschooling. I was glad to be reminded of my own words.

We have had a couple of rough schooling days and that makes it real easy for me to get discouraged as a mom and their primary teacher. However, I need to take it one day at a time and know those hard days will come. God has got me and will comfort me through it. He will help me teach the children He made and gave to my care. Now that changes the perspective!

It is not all about me after all! Yet again I am learning this lesson over and over. Even in schooling my children it is still all about God and His plans for their lives. He will show me and you what works best for each child because He deeply cares for them.

Thanks for stopping by and please feel free to share your experiences or stories. We are in this together!

5 comments:

Kate said...

Love the picture!

Kate

Christina said...

Sorry to hear about the rough start, but it's great to hear you are hanging in there.

Dorothy Champagne said...

Hey Angela - thanks for the Bible Study for my daughters. My oldest one posted about it on her blog today - thought it might interest you: http://www.zee-em-sea.blogspot.com/

Christina said...

I really admire your effort to home school. I think the beginning of the year is a hard adjustment anyway. I am sure you will be fine. I have thought of homeschooling and I just don't know how i would do. Is it something you have to jump into?

God's girl said...

Christina,
It is so much better now. As with anything there are good days and bad days. I am so blessed to be doing this. It is so great for us all.

Now, I say prayer is the biggest part of it. You have to know it is what God wants for your children. Then He fully equips you so yes just jump!! You could do it girl!!!
Much love,
Angela

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff